Friday, October 5, 2012

Yay...Free Friday!

Its hard for me to say no.  I pile and pile thing on top of thing until I gasp for air...heart beats fast.  Maybe its that I don't want to disappoint, upset or let down?  Years ago a friend told me that "Sometimes a no makes a better yes".   Saying No to the things we are not supposed to do makes a better yes to the things we have already committed to do.  I'm still learning this.

"Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."  Proverbs 3:6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
AND HEY! IT'S YAY...FREE FRIDAY!

I appreciate all of you and LOVE that we have the opportunity to bless one of you with a FREE personalized scripture doll or animal of your choice!To Enter our giveaway this week : Simply leave a comment under this post.
Winner will receive a $61 voucher to use on the Baby be Blessed website!!

For additional entries: (leave 1 comment for each)
*Follow our blog
*Write a blog post about the giveaway (please leave link)
*Like Baby be Blessed on facebook
*Share on facebook (Please hit share from our post)
*Follow us on twitter (all links are on the top left sidebar)
*Tweet or Retweet about the giveaway (must tag @babybeblessed)

The Winner will be chosen on Monday!

post signature