Friday, July 22, 2011

Head to the Hills ~Day Six

Our Thursday adventure from the "Vacation Fun List" included a trip to MetamoraIt's only about a 10-15 minute drive away and so much fun to walk around to the different shops. I'm pretty sure that we have visited Metamora every single time we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We've taken the canal boat ride and enjoy feeding the ducks!


A splash of color!
I noticed some volunteer petunias growing up through the gravel.

And we ALWAYS have to say hello to Joey and Jourdan!
They pull the boat down the canal.


Our FAVORITE ice cream shoppe!



Hmmmm which kind?



So much yummy things to choose from!
The kids love the ice cream! Keith got an M&M blizzard!
I always get a pretzel stick turtle and Grandma...a caramel apple!







This "woman" behind the counter scared the dickens out of me!
Yikes! =)






The cookie jar store!
My crew playing pick up sticks while Gma and I did a little shopping.



I didn't notice their security warning in this picture until I was looking though them on the way home. I laughed and laughed! So glad I caught that...and so glad that we didn't put anything in our pockets! HA!!
post signature

No comments: